- Located 30km away from Lima, at 900 m.o.s.l.
- Annual average temperture: 23 °C.
- Chosica is a distric of Lima city and the main door to the Peruvian Central Andes.
- Located 90km away from Lima, at 3900 m.o.s.l.
- Ideal place for camping, after a trek of 3 hours walk. Horse rentals is also available.
- Marcahuasi is an amazing stone forest.
- Located 100km away from Lima, at 700 m.o.s.l.
- Annual average temperture: 21 °C.
- Lunahuana is great place for party, Pisco testing tours, and rafting.
Matucana - Antancayo waterfalls
- Located 75km away from Lima, at 2300 m.o.s.l.
- During the day 22 °C, at night 10 °C.
- Matucana is ideal for camping in front of the Antancayo Waterfalls after a low level trek of 1.5 hours walk.